Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Powder Production Line
1. Roasting: Continuous roaster's working temperature is 200-210?, 20-30minutes. use batch roaster will bake somedelicious smells.
2. Cooling: Cocoa bean will be send cooling belt to cool.
3. Peeling: Put the roasted cocoa beans into peeler to take off the skin and get the cocoa nibs.
4. Paste Grinding: Using steel grinder to make the first grinding;Using colloid grinder to make the second grinding, the fineness of grinding is controlled below 7um, temperature of grinding is controlled below 68?.
5. Pressing: Put the cocoa paste into the extraction machine to get the cocoa butter which is is known as cocoa liquor or chocolate liquor.