1. The liquid nitrogen container is only used for holding liquid nitrogen and is not allowed to contain other liquids;
2. Check whether the inside of the container is clean and dry before use;
3. pre-cooling with a small amount of liquid nitrogen before filling liquid nitrogen;
4. for long-term storage, you need to add liquid nitrogen regularly, replenishment time should generally be in the liquid nitrogen residual capacity is one-third of the total capacity is appropriate;
5. It is forbidden to place objects on the lid of the container and seal the neck;
6. When putting in or taking out frozen goods, try to make the opening time of the tank mouth as short as possible to reduce the consumption of liquid nitrogen, and do not put out the lifting cylinder completely;
7. prevent shocks and collisions;
8. Never use a hard object to remove frozen frost from the neck tube to avoid damaging the neck tube.